1. How to register iTunes Video Converter for Windows?
You can directly order iTunes M4V Converter for Windows on our Store. Once your order has been validated, registration code will be sent to your e-mail.
Launch iTunes M4V Converter for Windows on your PC. Click "EnterKey" and copy and paste the activation code you have received and now click "Activate". If you haven't get the activation code yet, please click on "BuyNow".
2. What is the difference between trial version and full version?
Thanks for using iTunes Video Converter for Windows. The unregistered copy for evaluation purpose only. Every output audio will be limited to 5 minutes. You need to order the registration code to register the program to convert iTunes movies or TV shows with full length.
3. Which kind of video files can be converted by iTunes Video Converter for Windows?
iTunes Video Converter for Windows is able to remove DRM from all iTunes M4V videos: iTunes TV shows, music videos and movies in your iTunes library, purchased or rented.
4. What output formats does iTunes Video Converter support?
Most users will choose MP4. To make it concise, we only add MP4 as output format, which fits most of media players.
5. Will the audio tracks and subtitles preserved?
Yes, when striping DRM from iTunes m4v movies and TV shows, iTunes Video Converter for Mac will preserve all multilingual subtitles and audio tracks to the output MP4 video files. You can also customize to preserve any one.
6. What is the difference between iTunes Video Converter for Mac and Apple Music Converter for Windows?
Apple Music Converter for Windows is designed to remove DRM from iTunes music (including songs from Apple Music), audiobooks, movies and TV shows and output audio files in MP3, M4A, etc. iTunes Video Converter for Windows would remove DRM from iTunes rented or purchased movies and TV shows and output MP4 videos.