1. How to register iTunes Video Converter for Mac?
You can directly order iTunes M4V Converter for Mac on our Store. Once your order has been validated, registration code will be sent to your e-mail.
Launch iTunes M4V Converter on your Mac. Then, you will see a pop-up windows shown as below. Click "EnterKey" and copy and paste the activation code you have received and now click "Activate". If you haven't get the activation code yet, please click on "BuyNow".
2. After running iTunes M4V Converter for Mac and click "+Add Files", why there is no video file shown?
Before converting, please make sure:
* You've downloaded the iTunes movies and TV shows you want to convert on your MacBook or iMac.
* Your Mac is well authorized with the same Apple ID that you used when downloading the iTunes movies.
3. What is the difference between trial version and full version?
Thanks for using iTunes Video Converter for Mac. The unregistered copy for evaluation purpose only. Every output audio will be limited to 5 minutes. You need to order the registration code to register the program to convert iTunes movies or TV shows with full length.
4. Which kind of video files can be converted by iTunes Video Converter for Mac?
iTunes Video Converter for Mac is able to remove DRM from all iTunes M4V videos: iTunes TV shows and movies in your iTunes library, purchased or rented.
5. What output formats does iTunes Video Converter support?
Most users will choose MP4. To make it concise, we only add MP4 as output format, which fits most of media players.
6. Will the audio tracks and subtitles preserved?
Yes, when striping DRM from iTunes m4v movies and TV shows, iTunes Video Converter for Mac will preserve all multilingual subtitles and audio tracks to the output MP4 video files. You can also customize to preserve any one.
7. What is the difference between iTunes Video Converter for Mac and Apple Music Converter for Mac?
Apple Music Converter for Mac is designed to remove DRM from iTunes music (including songs from Apple Music), audiobooks, movies and TV shows and output audio files in MP3, M4A, etc. iTunes Video Converter for Mac would remove DRM from iTunes rented or purchased movies and TV shows and output MP4 videos.